Microsoft has turned an important part of our life in recent years and there is no doubt that we are dependent on it one way or another. No matter what you do or who are you, there are chances you are using Microsoft services, most times only one account works for all the Microsoft applications like Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Word and other applications. Hotmail is among the top services used by users all around the world and millions of user trust Hotmail to manage their work, to stay updated with what’s happening around the world and to send and receive emails. Everything works easily when you are using Hotmail, but there are many reasons why a user wants to delete Hotmail account permanently. No matter why you wanted to delete your Hotmail account, we are here to help you if you are having a hard time understanding how to delete Hotmail account. Follow step by step to permanently delete Hotmail account:
- Login into your Hotmail, Windows Live or Outlook account, you will automatically sign in into Microsoft account.
- Click on the security option and then see on the bottom, you will see an option ’more security option’. Click on it and you will be redirected to a page.
- Now you will see an option ‘close my account’. Click on it.
- Click on the option and you will see a set of instructions about your subscription and other details.
- Go through them and check whether any of the options suit you. If you need to do something before closing like using Skype credit then do it and follow the same procedure and finally click ‘next’ option.
- According to Microsoft policies, you can login into your account again within two months and it will be deleted forever after two months are up.
You don’t need to do anything once closing the account, but in case anything bothering your mind, you can take help from our experts via dial Hotmail customer service number. Our experts would love to answer all your queries.